OK, I'm not getting up at dark o' clock to watch the wedding.
I am, however, running the DVR because I want to see what Kate's dress looks like when she gets out of the car.
And I want to see the world's cutest, newly #1 eligible bachelor (Harry Himself) in uniform.
Yeah yeah yeah... middle-aged, married, mom... whatever. He's cute!
So, in honor of the Media Event of the Year, here are a few links:
- If I WAS going to get up early and have a party, I'd totally make Queen Elizabeth's Drop Scones.
- My old library actually DID hold a party today - check out their decorations! The crocheted bride cracks me up.
- You follow Ye Olde Royal Flickr Feed, right? If not, you should for the day -- they post some good photos there. I'm sure The Dress will make an appearance.
- Of course, you may not be able to check email or do anything else on-line tomorrow morning, since the wedding might break the internet.
- If that happens, guess you'll just have to knit your own royal wedding party and hold a finger puppet show.
- Woo hoo! We got Gabe Carimi from Wisconsin!!!
Oh. Sorry, wrong channel.